1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Pinpin
    Pinpin MRM Mod
    Hello,
    My name Is Pinpin, I run a duo scan team with my translator
    i just Found some of my work that was uploaded a long time ago not listed under my group on the MRM site and I would like it to be added into the list.

Scangroup: Pinpin (https://myreadingmanga.info/group/pinpin/)
    1. Pinpin
  2. HoldcroftVersie
    HoldcroftVersie MRM Mod
  3. HoldcroftVersie
  4. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who's reading BL when they're supposed to be studying for exams...
  5. HoldcroftVersie
  6. HoldcroftVersie
  7. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    Real life's a tyrant...
  8. Milady
    Milady
    Just back from a two week holiday in Taiwan (☆∀☆) I brought lots of anime goods in Taipei but I can’t read Chinese so no books !
    1. OneMoreFan likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      It's so lonely when people only drop by to make a request in the Image Error post... I'm glad there's someone actually interested in the community! ^_^
      Apr 16, 2019
      Milady likes this.
    4. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      Oh! I'm sorry I commented on your status and didn't say a word about what it was actually about... that was rude, I apologize!
      Apr 16, 2019
      Milady likes this.
    5. Milady
      Milady
      @OneMoreFan Thank you! And don’t worry haha I know exactly what you mean!
      Apr 17, 2019
      OneMoreFan likes this.
  9. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    Why is nobody ever online?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Milady
      Milady
      Maybe? I personally don’t care what the other party’s gender is so long as they share my interests and I can geek out with them haha
      But yeah, it’s definately like that among yaoi fans. Maybe it’s because we’re stereotypically introverted shut ins? I ain’t like that though, I want lots of friends!
      Apr 17, 2019
      OneMoreFan likes this.
    3. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      @Milady I completely agree! For me it's hard to find people who like BL in my country, so these communities are the only places where I can talk to others about it. And as far as I'm concerned gender doesn't really matter when it comes to friends :3
      Apr 19, 2019
      Milady likes this.
    4. Milady
      Milady
      Same. I have zero offline friends interested in anime let alone BL. It’s only online that I can really be myself :)
      Apr 20, 2019
      OneMoreFan likes this.
  10. Cattkins
    Cattkins
    "When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't"
  11. Cattkins
    Cattkins
    [CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans Ms]"When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't"[/FONT][/CENTER]
  12. Cattkins
    Cattkins
    "When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't"
  13. Draco
    Draco
    I'm starting to make a comic yaoi with dark story but don't know where or how it's best to "send it to the world" for FREE. Any suggestions?
    2. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      I think Lezhin.com allows you to submit your comics to be read for free. I also know Sparkler but that one is monthly and is more on the all-ages side (at least that's the feeling I get)
      Mar 29, 2019
      Draco likes this.
    3. Milady
      Milady
      I don’t have any advice but I’d be interested in reading your comic once it’s ready!
      Apr 16, 2019
  14. UndeadFox
    UndeadFox
    Had to make another account since it seems too difficult to login into an existing one.
  15. UndeadFox
    UndeadFox
    Anyone getting sick of seeing Boku no hero dj? Because I am, did people forget that there are other anime/dj besides that over hyped one?
    2. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      Oh, I thought everybody was jumping onto the Boku no Hero Academia train! Glad I'm not the only one who's getting tired of seeing so much of it lately...
      Mar 26, 2019
    3. Milady
      Milady
      It’s like this with all the “boom series”. Like Haikyuu and Osomatsu-san, too. Just wade through it l, I guess.
      Apr 16, 2019
  16. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    What's with all the shota-haters? I mean, I'm not a fan of the genre either, but I honestly couldn't care less about its presence on MRM.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. OneMoreFan
      OneMoreFan
      Yeah, as long as it stays on paper or in one's head, then whatever fantasy is fine, right? But somehow there are people who lump fantasy and reality together and that's when internet drama ensues... *sigh*
      Mar 28, 2019
      Milady and Draco like this.
    3. Milady
      Milady
      I agree! I’m not a fan personally but if it’s here then I just ignore it. Dead dove: do not eat.
      Apr 16, 2019
      OneMoreFan likes this.
    4. Milady
      Milady
      They could maybe separate it so that the haters don’t have to see it but there would priabkly still be complaints.
      Apr 16, 2019
  17. 87040111
  18. 87040111
  19. 87040111
  20. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    Am I the only one wondering about the Korean messages spam in the General section??