1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by OneMoreFan

1. Milady
    Milady
    I used to check here at least once a day but no one else was online so I stopped coming ;(
    Apr 16, 2019
    OneMoreFan likes this.
  2. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    I know right? I don't know why, but it feels as though all BL communities don't really interact much besides sharing BL stuff. It's like that with Aarinfantasy and Yaoi Otaku. Maybe it's because there isn't a clear demographic? Like, maybe people find it awkward to realize they've been talking to a man/woman, while they thought they were the other gender?? I don't know...
    Apr 16, 2019
  3. Milady
    Milady
    Maybe? I personally don’t care what the other party’s gender is so long as they share my interests and I can geek out with them haha
    But yeah, it’s definately like that among yaoi fans. Maybe it’s because we’re stereotypically introverted shut ins? I ain’t like that though, I want lots of friends!
    Apr 17, 2019
    OneMoreFan likes this.
  4. OneMoreFan
    OneMoreFan
    @Milady I completely agree! For me it's hard to find people who like BL in my country, so these communities are the only places where I can talk to others about it. And as far as I'm concerned gender doesn't really matter when it comes to friends :3
    Apr 19, 2019
    Milady likes this.
  5. Milady
    Milady
    Same. I have zero offline friends interested in anime let alone BL. It’s only online that I can really be myself :)
    Apr 20, 2019
    OneMoreFan likes this.