1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

B de Bara translations

Discussion in 'General' started by zJessedits, Nov 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zJessedits

zJessedits New Member

Before I start I would like to clarify that I am not part of the blog, I am a fan who would like to help because I would not like to see the blog closing. If anyone wants to have direct contact with someone there, there is a contact tab on their blog
    https://bdebara.blogspot.com/

Well .. Basically an Portuguese translation blog called B de Bara is threatening to close because someone is stealing your translations and posting to MyReadingManga, obviously there are watermarks on translation pages, but the blog is not comfortable with your translations being posted. on here

B de Bara is a Portuguese-BR translation blog, one of the most famous and always delivering quality translations for my language, although the blog is famous, the translators there disliked their translations being posted here on MyReadingManga . recently was post on the blog, saying that if this continues the blog will close and may even be deleted

I'd like to request something like a review for manga posted in Portuguese where B de Bara's translation posts would be banned, or any other providencen like a reporting tool or something like that

I'm not asking for all Portuguese language content to be deleted, but rather that there is a way to "respect" who does the translations, because there are people who don't care that their translations are posted here as long as there are credits on the pages or something, and there are also scans that prefer to post here, but the blog didn't like it and I don't want to see it closed
    Thanks for listening and hope we can reach an agreement

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.