1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

Enjo Mate Scanlation Update Ch.5

Discussion in 'Site Related' started by Natsu, May 31, 2019.

1. Natsu

Natsu New Member

Hello,

I'm the translator of Natsurei Scans, the group that has been working on Enjo Mate. I uploaded chapter 5 of Enjo Mate a few weeks ago but it hasn't been updated yet on MRM. I understand that many readers are looking forward to finishing the series, so I would appreciate it if you could update it. If you so wish, I can send you the chapter again along with the last chapter we just finished working on. I know that you must be busy with the number of other uploads on the site, so please let me know once the page has been updated or if you need me to send you the zip again.

Thank you,
    Natsu

2. MRM Mod

MRM Mod Administrator Staff Member

Hi, I'm sorry but we have no get the file. Can you please reupload or send it to our email?

Thank you.

3. Natsu

Natsu New Member

Hi,

I just uploaded both chapters onto MRM again. Please let me know once you have received them.

Thank you.

4. MRM Mod

MRM Mod Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

I'm not sure what's wrong, but the file is not in our upload folder! Can you please send it as attachment to

[​IMG]

or upload it to any host and send us the link. You can also use "contact us" link at bottom of the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

Thanks.

5. Natsu

Natsu New Member

Hello,

I have just sent the two files as an attachment to the email you gave me. Please notify me once you receive it.

Thank you.

MRM Mod likes this.