1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a manga where a shoulder angel and shoulder devil are in love with a human girl

Discussion in 'General' started by viprit, Mar 4, 2019.

1. viprit

viprit New Member

Im looking for a manga I read a long time ago, probably on this sub, probably within the last 3 years. I think it might have been a one shot.

A human high school girl has an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other shoulder. The angel and devil are both girls, both hate eachother, and are both in love with the human girl.

A different devil attacks the girl, but the shoulder angel and devil fight to protect the girl. I think the new devil is also girl and falls in love with the human girl at the end of the chapter, much to the chagrin of the shoulder angel/devil.

There might have been some other details about the new devil being a powerful fugitive from hell's bureaucracy and the human girl having a special soul.

2. OneMoreFan

OneMoreFan New Member

Based on your description, it sounds like you're looking for a yuri manga, not yaoi. Since MRM mostly has yaoi/bara manga and comics, I don't think you read the manga you're looking for there... You'd probably have more luck searching at https://www.mangaupdates.com/index.html or some other similar site to find the title based on the genre.

3. OneMoreFan

OneMoreFan New Member