1. Welcome to MRM Forum - A Yaoi community by fan for fan. Enjoy
    Dismiss Notice

Upload problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Zizie, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zizie

Zizie New Member

Hi, so i've uploaded 2 of hypmic dj a few days ago but it hasn't show up yet. Is it really took a long time or did my file corrupt or anything? Should i upload it again or wait for a few days?

2. MintWood

MintWood New Member

I dunno about your problem but can I ask you one thing?

So, I uploaded a manga for the first time and everytime it reached 100%, it came back to 0%. Again and again. My connection was really stable and I even tried to refresh the page and restarted my computer. Is it normal? Or...perhaps it uploaded one by one (I mean image per image eventho it's in RAR) cuz it's really took a long time?

3. Zizie

Zizie New Member

Right? So i've uploaded again the other day. And i think it's useless (。ŏ_ŏ)
    But when i upload the dj it didn't turn back to 0% it says the upload is complete.
    But i'm not sure if it's really took a long time until they shows up or never _(-ω-`_)⌒)_

It's just that i already said to someone that i'll upload the dj and to think the dj didn't appear until now. I feel reckless you know. I feel like i lied to them (つд⊂)

4. MRM Mod

MRM Mod Administrator Staff Member

Hi, If you have problem with the upload form on the page, you can send the file directly to our email address, or upload the file to somewhere else (Google Drive, Mediafire, OneDrive, etc) and send us the link.

Thank you.

5. Zizie

Zizie New Member

Thank you for the information. Then i'll try it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.